Simple and easy Steps to Making Hand Sanitizer
Definition: Hand sanitizer is basically alcoholic-based mixture that is used to disinfect basically our hands against germs or infectious disease.
MATERIALS NEED FOR MAKING HAND SANITIZER
There are several materials that are used for making hand sanitizer which includes;
- Methanol or ethanol one (1)liter
- Glycerine 1/2liter
- Aloe vera gel (not really necessary)
- Water 20cl
Note: Make sure all the above chemicals are in a very closed container.
- Get an empty container that will be enough for the whole chemicals
- Add one liter of methanol or ethanol in a container
- Add half liter of glycerine, than perfume (If you have aloe vera gel you can add too) Shake vigorously and allow to stand for about 20 minutes before usage.