The Council Chairman of Kagarko Local Government Area, Hon. Nasara Rabo has appointed comr. Simon Caleb, popularly known as Spaco as the technical assistant to the office of the executive Chairman.
Hon. Simon Caleb is the second from a family of six, son to late Mr. Simon B. Daro also known as KUTA from a remote village of Issah Makaranta community, Kagarko LGA, Kaduna State.
Born on the 1st September, 1994. Hon. Caleb Issah started his elementary education at LGEA Primary School Iddah in Kagarko local government area of Kaduna State, from 2000 to 2006 where he obtained his First School Leaving Certificate.
He then proceeded to Government Secondary School Dobi from 2009 to 2012 where he obtained his Senior Secondary School Certificate with good grades, at City Comprehensive Academy Kujama, Chikun LGA Kaduna state, 2014.
In a bid to further his education, Hon. Simon Caleb issah immediately enrolled for NCE program in 2014 which lasted to 2017, at Niger State College of Education Minna. As a committed, dedicated and excellent student, Simon registered his presence with Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] to study Electrical Electronics Technology, School of technical Education.
Hon. Spaco started holding responsibilities at the LGEA primary school level (Prefect) 2006.
As a vibrant promising young man who is gifted with leadership qualities, he served in different capacities before, during and after his stay in the College as follows;
1. Elected Assistant Choir Master of 1st ECWA Church Issah Makaranta from 2008 – 2014.
2. Elected Church choir master from 2014 – 2019.
3. Elected Vice President Kaduna State Student Union C.O.E. Minna Chapter from 2016-2017 and served as the adviser of the same KASSU shortly after deputising 2017-2018.
4. Appointed National association of Technical Education Students (NATES) ELCOM PRO 2017-2018.
5. Appointed as the Captain of the Boys Brigade Nigeria Iddah Battalion 3rd Issah Makaranta Company.
6. Nominated as the IDDAH WARD Students Union acting president 2019 Till date.
7. Elected as the Assistant secretary Boys Brigade Nigeria Iddah Battalion, Kaduna state council. from 2019 – 2021.
8. APC iddah Ward returning agent 2021 Kaduna state local government election.
9. Secretary Hon. Nasara Rabo youth support group iddah ward.
He is currently appointed as the Personal Assistant to the Executive Chairman of kagarko LGA.
His hobbies includes; watching comedies, reading and listening to music.
Hon. Caleb, is a full registered member of the rulling party, ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC) since 2015. He contested for the post of councillorship in the just concluded local government polls in Iddah Ward, as the youngest among the 14 aspirants. He was able to convince 9 aspirants who stepped down for him. Though he didn’t scale through, as a decision from the stakeholders of Iddah ward who pleaded with him to step down for the incumbent. Due to his respect and loyalty to Hon. Nasara Rabo Auza Pmape, the executive chairman of kagarko LGA, he obeyed their quest and put in his best and ensured his boss Hon Nasara and Hon. Danjuma Gajere Padalo emerged winners.
He is currently appointed as the substantial Technical Assistant to the Executive chairman of kagarko local government area, Kaduna state.
As he gets ready to assume the activities, responsibilities and trust bestowed on him, he called on all the youths to “See this responsibility given to him as a litmus test for the entire youth of this nation and not to his ward alone.
“My failure to perform will be a colossal damage to my generation and therefore i have no option than not just to succeed but to succeed exceptionally well, because I’ve been tasked with a generational assignment.” Let me seize this opportunity to encourage the youth to speak in one voice and action in order for us to take this country to greater heights through active participation in politics.”